GraphQL popularity is continuously growing.
If you want to jump on a GraphQL train here is a list of the best tools, extensions, and tutorials to start with. Let’s learn it together!
If you have any interesting resources mail me a tip to [email protected] and I will update our directory.
- GrapQL Official Documentation is definitely the best place to start your GraphQL adventure.
- Official Facebook Draft RFC Specification is a place to go if you are looking for raw knowledge regarding GraphQL project.
- GraphQL Weekly is a newsletter with news, articles, and everything related to GraphQL
- How to GraphQL is a website which will take you into a journey from GraphQL newbie to releasing your first GraphQL project.
- Explore-tech.org is a helpful resource for collecting GraphQL tools, especially libraries.
Tools & Extensions
- GraphQL Docs is a simple way of generating static documentation for a GraphQL schema in seconds.
- GraphCMS a tool that allows you to define the GraphQL API. Create structures, relationships, powerful permissions and manage your content with ease, generally speaking, build a hosted GraphQL back-end for your web project along with tools to manage its content.
- GraphQL Editor makes it easier to understand the GraphQL schema. Create it by combining visual blocks and the editor will transform them into code! Features like loading schema from URL/file or a fake backend data can speed up the prototyping of your app.
- GraphiQL is a simple IDE tool for testing and documenting GraphQL APIs with a nice graphical interface.
- GraphQL Playground a GraphiQL alternative.
- Apollo Elements a library for building GraphQL-backed UIs without UI frameworks.
- How to build a GraphQL Server
- ReactiFlux Discord (#graphql)
Let’s build this directory together!
Do you know any other useful tools, tutorials or blogs for GraphQL?
Maybe you are running your own blog or developing a GraphQL tool?
Send me a link to [email protected] and I will post it here :)
The GraphQL Editor is a supportive tool for both advanced GraphQL users as well as those taking their first steps with GraphQL APIs. Our all-in-one development environment for GraphQL will help you build, manage & deploy your GraphQL API much faster thanks to dozens of built-in micro features. Its graphical interface will also fix communication within your product team. Visualization is the key!