Best resources to learn React & GraphQL
GraphQL is the top wanted to learn technology.
- Apollo GraphQL : A fully-featured, production ready caching GraphQL client for every UI framework and GraphQL server
- FormidableLabs - urql: A highly customizable and versatile GraphQL client for React
- Graphql.js:A Simple and Isomorphic GraphQL Client for JavaScripy
- React Native
- Code an App With GraphQL, React Native, and AWS AppSync: The API
- Code an App With GraphQL, React Native and AWS AppSync: The App
- How to setup React Native + GraphQL + Relay Modern
- Building Chatty: A WhatsApp clone with React Native and Apollo
- GraphQL Playground: Powerful GraphQL IDE built on top of GraphiQL
GraphiQL Online: An online version of GraphiQL with a configurable endpoint and headers.
GraphQL Editor: a visual graphql editor that allows you to visualize graphql schema and create fake backend out of schema.
apollo-tooling: Tooling for development and production Apollo workflows
graphql-code-generator: GraphQL code generator with flexible support for custom templates
- eslint-plugin-graphql: Check your GraphQL query strings against a schema.
- Apollo Client Developer Tools: Chrome extension for Apollo Client developer tools
- Relay DevTools: A Chrome Extension that creates a Relay tab in the developer tools interface for debugging apps in Chrome
- Relay Devtools Electron: Standalone Relay DevTools App for debugging Relay outside Chrome